Doctors May Have Found The Cure For HIV

US Doctor Cures Child Born with HIV

Mississippi doctors make medical history made with first ‘functional cure’ of unnamed two-year-old born with the HIV virus who now needs no medication.

doctor hannah gay Doctors May Have Found The Cure For HIV

Dr. Hannah Gay

Doctors in the US have made medical history by effectively curing a child born with HIV, the first time such a case has been documented. The infant, who is now two and a half, needs no medication for HIV, has a normal life expectancy and is highly unlikely to be infectious to others, doctors believe.

Dr Hannah Gay, who cared for the child at the University of Mississippi medical centre, told the Guardian the case amounted to the first “functional cure” of an HIV-infected child. A patient is functionally cured of HIV when standard tests are negative for the virus, but it is likely that a tiny amount remains in their body.

“Now, after at least one year of taking no medicine, this child’s blood remains free of virus even on the most sensitive tests available,” Gay said.

Listen to Doctor Hannah Gay explain the process

About breakinbadd
Hey I excel in just about anything that I try, who am I?

7 Responses to Doctors May Have Found The Cure For HIV

1. FRED KINGS says:

Hello, I want to share the testimony of A GREAT TEMPLE that cured me from the disease HIV/AIDS through the power of the great Illuminati. Contact (illumnatihealingtemple@gmail.com) to get cured from what ever illness/disease that you may be encountering.

2. rose says:

Hello every body, Miss Rose, and i am here to testifies on how DR UKPOYAN help me to cure my sickness called HIV/AIDS which has been eating me up for 2years and 4months, and when i go online i saw his email on how he cured so many people, so i emailed the Dr and tell my problems to him,and tell all his necessary needy for the healing, after that day he gave me an assurance of 4days of his herbal healing, and said i should go for a medical check up on the 5th day of which i get to the hospital the new result now shows am HIV negative. And now am so happy and free from it thanks to Dr Ukpoyan.please if there is any one in need of his help should kindly contact him
    Dr.Ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348115521613

3. Doris Carter says:

It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome /Human Immune Virus (HIV/AIDS) is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.
    I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 8yrs ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could lead a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to HIV).
    I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon.
    In a bid to looking for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful traditional-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the HIV syndrome. It was after a little time surfing the web that I came across one DR.ekoko(A powerful African Voodoo Priest), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. Alas! it worked out well. He gave my some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions.
    Last month, 13 July, 2013, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that ” I am NEGATIVE”.
    You can free yourself of this HIV virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: ekokospiritualkingdom@gmal.cm
    or call +2348161779668
    He will help you.

4. mathew says:

DR Ekoko is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa ekoko, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr ekoko gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: ekokospiritualkingdom@gmail.com or call him on +2348161779668

Thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Mathew

5. Nelly Jen says:

He that work and never ask for anything thanks dr abegbe for good work for healing my brother for HIV sickness he was very sick for a year + and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6hous the man that heal with 45mins is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV virus by dr abegbe he run to my daddy and tell him about the man my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure the man just assure him about his work that the great power of is for father and his gods cure any disease include HIV/AID, Ebola, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after 45 mins my big brother started getting better as am write this comment his is at work now what a miracle….. if you need help from dr.abegbe contact him now my friend through his email or phone number Dr.Abegbespellhome@Gmail.Com call +2348142729958

6. Jennie says:

I am quite amazed on this post. HIV is really a scary disease as until today there is no proven cure and treatment for it, but yet a child born with HIV was treated. I guess early diagnosis really helps in dealing the problem immediately. I hope time will come that there would be a treatment for HIV and also to cancer.

7. Skeptics said that this story of the cure child is not conclusive. They say that the girl – although at high risk for contracting the virus from her mother – was not actually infected herself. This story shows no actual proof that the baby girl was indeed born with the virus. On the other hand it mentions that the child, being at high risk of infection, was placed on treatment even before laboratory investigations had been done. That being said, doctors agree that the child was most likely infected, so it’s still a story of hope :)