NYC Fashion Week Kick-off: Meet Designer Michele Lovetri
February 7, 2013 2 Comments
One of the great things about ZazenLife is that we genuinely enjoy helping people out with any start-ups, foundations, charities, non-profits etc. We were once a newly born website looking for guidance and direction, and we received it from people that we consider business partners today. Karma is an amazing thing. Sharing and spreading positive energy with anyone can go a long way.
Since Fashion Week has started up in NYC, we decided to promote a non-profit called CITYarts, Inc and up and coming designer Michele Lovetri. She is a handbag designer who started last September 2012 and has quickly impressed the fashion world. During her latest show, they raised $2,000 for CITYarts. Check out some pictures of her work and latest fashion show below!
About the Designer:
Michele is determined to ensure her clients express themselves through their individual style. She is devoted to providing exceptional service and makes it her mission to build an intimate connection between the handbag and the client.
“If you don’t feel that sense of finding “the one” when wearing one of my handbags, I’m not doing my job.”
Michele understands the importance of bettering her company thru client feedback, and stands behind each product she designs, maintaining a trustworthy relationship between customer and product.
“I hope you love your bags as much as I loved designing it and watching you wear it!”
- Brand Named after Michele’s late mother Lori Lovetri
- Designer went to Fashion Merchandising school ; has her BA from Quinnipiac University
- The actual names of bags (ie: Lauren Quilted Bowler, Lori Mini, etc.) are true to life names of significant people in her life
- The handbags available for purchase can be found on www.michelelovetri.com
- All handbags are made of high quality leather and/or nylon
- All handbags are lined with signature royal blue fabric
- All handbags are manufactured in New York and she would like to keep manufacturing in the US as long as possible