The Strength in Numbers iPhone App is Here!
September 8, 2012 1 Comment
We introduced you to our friends over at Strength in Numbers a few months ago, when they wrote an article for our readers titled: Numerology: Strength in Numbers. We mentioned that they would have an app available for the iPhone very soon, and we would like to let everyone know that the Strength in Numbers Connect app has just been released in the iTunes store!
What is the Strength in Numbers iPhone App?
Are you looking for more control over your thoughts and emotions? Do you sometimes wonder why people act the way they do? Do you want to improve your relationships, your ability to connect with others, and your personal well-being? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! This app can answer all these questions and more – anytime, anywhere. Welcome to the journey of discovery…
With Strength in Numbers Connect, you can:
- Create a profile and find out more about your relationships with your friends using Facebook, your phone contacts, or entering their names manually.
– Discover and learn how to calculate Emotional Core numbers
– Discover and learn how to calculate Ruling numbers
– Discover and learn how to calculate the numbers (and characteristics) that influence & dictate relationships between people
– Find out what year in the 9-year life cycle you are currently in
– Find out more about your personal tendencies, and why certain people act the way they do
– Connect and share with your friends on Facebook
Strength In Numbers is a hybrid of numerology and the study of energy within and between people. It can be used to help develop a heightened awareness of emotions and thought processes, and recognize where they come from. By understanding and embracing the principles presented by Strength in Numbers, people will be able to discover a less stressful reality and unravel some of life’s mysteries.
Strength in Numbers can be used to help you identify and alter your own predisposed strengths & weaknesses, and as a social tool to help you find compatibility in both existing and future relationships.
If you are interested in downloading the app, visit the iTunes store to download your free copy today!