August 8, 2012
You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “A Three-Dimensional Map of The Sky (VIDEO)”.
Filed under Amazing Videos, Conscious Awareness, How The Universe Works, Philosophy, Scientific Theories
Tagged with 3d map of the sky, 3d map of the sky video, astronomy, dark energy, dark matter, galaxies, history of the universe, map of the sky, map of the sky video, space, three dimensional map of the sky, universe
About @dieselpokersLive Consciously.
Do you know at what distance from the earth the video begins? Where’s our galaxy? Are there too many stars to video that part of the sky? Cool technique, and cool video!
Impressive and yet dark matter and dark energy make up 95% of our universe. all those galaxies we see here are just part of the remaining 5%. Hard to imagine.
To subscribe to our weekly newsletter, simply add your email below. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the e-mail to confirm your subscription!
RSS - Posts