Reasons Why the World Might End in 2012
July 29, 2012 5 Comments
Will the world really end this year? Personally, I doubt it, but anything can happen. Here are some ideas that will make you think twice about it.
1. Some of the Most Massive Earthquakes Have Occurred in the Last 8 years
- Sumatra, Indonesia, 2004 - (Magnitude 9.1, 227,898 deaths.)
- Haiti, 2010 - (Magnitude 7.0. According to official estimates, 222,570 people killed)
- Pakistan, 2005 - (Estimated Deaths: 86,000. Richter Scale: 7.6)
- Sichuan, China, 2008 - (Estimated Deaths: 87,587. Richter Scale: 7.9)
2.The Last 6 Months in the USA Have Been the Hottest in History
3. There has been a Record Number of Tornadoes
4. The Largest Natural Disaster area in U.S. History
5. The U.S. has been Experiences one of the Worst Droughts in History
According to new data released by the Natural Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the drought hitting the US is the widest since the 1950′s.
Imagine the damage the crops are experiencing throughout the drought?
People are so fed up with their dried up lawns that they are starting to PAINT their grass green.
6. Europe had one of their Coldest Winters Ever in 2012
Winters seem to be getting colder and colder every year, but not only in the US.
7. Dick Clark Died
Without Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve, how can we celebrate the new year?