Superman: Man of Steel Leaked Updates
July 28, 2012 Leave a Comment
Although it seems that The Man of Steel does not and will not receive as much hype and anticipation as the Dark Knight trilogy did, it will still make a lot of noise and possibly break some box office records.
The Budget of Man of Steel is estimated at around $175,000,000, compared to the $220,000,000 budget of The Avengers and a $250,000,000 budget of The Dark Knight Rises. A $175,000,000 budget would be one of the lowest of the recent superhero movies, so hopefully this does not affect the outcome of the movie.
Most superhero fans know the storyline, but if you’re not familiar with it, it’s about a child sent to Earth from a dying planet and is adopted by a couple in rural Kansas. Posing as a journalist, he uses his extraordinary powers to protect his new home from a crazed villain, General Zod.
Hearing the cast sparked some excitement for me towards the movie.
Henry Cavill as Superman/Clark Kent
- Amy Adams as Lois Lane
- Russel Crowe as Jor-El
- Michael Shannon as General Zod
- Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent
- Martha Lane as Martha Kent
- Christopher Meloni as Colonel Hardy
- Laurence Fishburne as Perry White
Warning :Spoiler Alert !
Rumors: Climax Revealed?
According to Cosmic Book News, they have the information regarding the climax of the movie.
- The climax of the film involves a fight between Superman, Zod, and Faora (shocker!).
- This fight occurs after Zod learns that Superman’s human name is Clark Kent and attacks the Kent farm.
- After the attack, Superman is very angry, hence the fight between Superman, Zod, and Faora at the end of the film; Zod and Faora have basically destroyed the US Armed Forces at this point.
- Christopher Meloni’s character, Colonel Hardy, hates Superman.
Man of Steel Official Teaser Trailer