The Dangers of Fluoride in Our Drinking Water Supply
June 25, 2012 Leave a Comment
In 1945, fluoride was put into municipal water systems in Newburgh, New York, and Grand Rapids, Michigan. What you may not know is that the year before this was implemented, the entire dental profession recognized that fluoride was detrimental to dental health. The Journal of The American Dental Association reported that using between 1.6 and 4 ppm (parts per million) fluoride in water would eventually cause 50% of adults to need false teeth. On top of that, the world’s largest study looked at 400,000 students revealing that tooth decay increased in over 25% with just 1ppm fluoride in drinking water.
Over the next 50 years since 1945, more than 60% of the United States population was fluoridated at a minimum of 1ppm. Currently, more than 75% of the United States water supply contains this deadly toxin. What is even more baffling is the fact that the FDA has never approved water fluoridation, yet it continues to happen today. The FDA states that fluoride is a prescription drug, and does not meet “requirements of safety and effectiveness.” Because this “drug” is put into municipal water, there is absolutely no control over individual dosage.
Why on earth might the USA’s regulatory agencies allow this? Some experts point to the early 1900′s, when important vitamins like vitamin B12 were discovered and natural remedies became popular, leaving pharmaceutical produced medicine to become basically unprofitable. Some experts also believe fluoridation was a planned experiment of mass medication to induce diseases that would later be “treated” with expensive healthcare. This idea explains why government paid healthcare in America is nothing but a pipe dream.
Not yet sold on this whole concept?
Lets take a look at some of the facts of water fluoridation:
- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in military nerve gas. Sodium fluoride is a hazardous waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum and fertilizer, and it is a common ingredient in roach and rat poisons
- Dental fluorosis is often caused by over-exposure to fluoride when the dental enamel is mineralizing during childhood. Fluoride is unique in its ability among acids to penetrate tissue, causing soft tissue damage and bone erosion as it leaches calcium and magnesium from the body
- Fluoride does not evaporate from water left sitting out. Boiling or freezing water wont help either. Basic water filters, such as Brita do not remove it. Natural spring water however, does not contain any fluoride.
- The American Dental Association maintains a stranglehold on the dental profession, making sure no dentists are ever openly critical of fluoride. The ADA can influence State Dental Boards which can in turn take away a dentist’s license.
- Most brands of toothpaste contain at least 1,000 ppm of fluoride, so if a child were to eat an entire tube, they would die.
- In a recent survey, over 70% of Americans believe that fluoride is beneficial in their drinking water.
- France, Germany, Japan, Sweden, India, and Great Britain have all rejected the use of fluoride in drinking water after special commissions and health secretaries reviewed all of the negative evidence.
These facts are quite alarming, especially the part about 70% of Americans believing fluoride is beneficial to our drinking water. I was also one of these people, but my research has led me to turn the other way and begin to raise awareness on this topic. The motive behind everything in government and regulation, as I have gotten into in previous articles, is profit. Government is a front for big business, and the main objective of these businesses is to increase their bottom line, regardless of any ethical dilemmas they may create. Pharmaceutical companies are making billions of dollars producing cures for ailments that could be avoided completely if the general public knew the truth about their drinking water. Once again, the FDA has never approved water fluoridation, yet it has been happening for over 50 years, and continues to happen today.
Look at the facts, and formulate your own opinion. If you need additional information about this controversial topic, please check out TubeRose.com for all the additional information you need.