My Complete Poker Manifesto, Part XV: My Goals and Closing Remarks
February 9, 2012 1 Comment
My Short-Term Poker Goals:
1. Fight for complete poker online poker legislation in the United States.
2. Play in as many live tournaments as possible in my free time.
My Goals for 2012:
1. Play in the World Series of Poker this summer.
2. Win a WSOP bracelet in a NL Hold’em event.
3. Win the WSOP main event.
My Lifetime Goals:
1. Win a WSOP bracelet.
2. Win the WSOP main event.
3. Make enough money from poker to live in complete freedom 24/7.
4. NEVER have to worry about my financial situation.
5. Go to outer space.
To the average person, yes, I do set big goals for myself.
Pursuing poker isn’t for everyone.
I will tell you right now it has become a big part of my life for all the reasons stated above, most importantly it’s ability to become an outlet to FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
That is all I am interested in.
I started my poker business with a mere $100 investment in the winter of 2007, and as of January 2012, have amassed over $25,000 in profit.
I don’t really care about the value of money anymore.
If I had $0 in my account or $25,000, I would still have a conversation with you like I just wont the lottery.
I love playing poker and enjoy the business opportunity.
If after reading this, you are interested in pursuing poker as a business venture, I am more than willing to offer some free coaching sessions.
Feel free to email me if you want to discuss anything poker!
Thanks for reading!