My Complete Poker Manifesto, Part XII: Playing Online Poker
February 1, 2012 3 Comments
I play a majority of my poker sessions in the online poker arena.
Playing online has several distinct advantages:
- · The ability to play any stakes ranging from penny games to $100,000 buy-in cash games.
- · The ability to play 24/7.
- · The ability to play a variety of opponents around the globe.
- · The ability to play more than one table at once.
- · The ability to play heads-up against a single opponent in a heads-up cash game
- · The ability to play tournaments and cash-games at the same time.
- · The ability to make money from anywhere there is an internet connection.
I play currently at a site called Lock Poker.
Lock Poker offers a variety of cash games and tournaments at a variety of stakes around the clock.
Check them out if you are interested, they accept players from all over the world including the United States.
I play in the United States, and I have successfully cashed out checks from this site. Lock is currently adding new withdrawal methods as regulation begins to take place within the United States market as well.
If you are uncomfortable putting money online just yet due to recent legal actions against major sites, don’t feel pressured to. I have had a great experience with Lock Poker, and would recommend them as the best online site available as of right now.
Deposits can be as small as a $20 investment which you can even play the penny games while still using effective bankroll management strategies.