Man Marries his Dead Girlfriend

I’m sure most of you have seen movies such as A Walk to Remember, PS I Love You and The Notebook, and you cried whether you want to admit it or not.

Recently, there was a real life tragic love story that you might be seeing in movie theaters soon.

29-year old Sarinya Kamsook and her 28-year old boyfriend, Chadil Deffy were in love for 10 years. They wanted to get married a couple of years back, but Chadil Deffy wanted to finish his education before he got married. Sarinya also had a very busy schedule, so they decided to give it some time.

Man marries his dead girlfriend

Chadil Deffy married his dead girlfriend Sarinya Kamsook

Deffy finally finished his schooling, and they decided to start planning the wedding.

Days were going by faster and faster for the couple, and before they knew it, their wedding was a couple of days away. Sarinya was so excited and anxious that she would count the days to her wedding, but her countdown came to a shocking halt.

Tragedy struck the couple just days before their wedding.

Sarinya Kamsook was in a terrible car accident that left her seriously injured. She was rushed to the hospital where she had to wait 6 hours in the ICU because it was overly crowded. During her wait, the injuries became unbearable and Sarinya passed away.

One last kiss

Deffy kisses his dead wife

Deffy was devastated by this news, but he wanted to make sure that his girlfriend got what she always wanted.

He decided to marry her dead corpse on January 4th, the day their wedding was originally planned for.  The event took place in Surin, a city in northern Thailand. A couple of their friends and family attended the wedding. Deffy placed the ring on her finger and kissed her saying ” I do.” The entire wedding was broadcasted live on Television in Thailand.

So he married his dead girlfriend, and then he had to bury her days after.

Tear jerker, right?

Pictures and information source: UnicornBooty.com

About breakinbadd
Hey I excel in just about anything that I try, who am I?

10 Responses to Man Marries his Dead Girlfriend

1. Anonymous says:

much love .. i will figure that !!!!!!! only he will always know that on his heart .. sorry.. only u must feel that much love for ur wife,, god bless u,,

2. Twinkle says:

Greetings, pretty sad story. I wonder if Deffy now considers himself a married man or a widower?

• breakinbadd says:

Knowing that he already went this far and married his dead girlfriend, i would have to think that he will remain loyal to her his entire life and tell everyone he has a wife and he is still married.

3. breakinbadd says:

Yes! when I first came across this news I thought of it becoming a movie right away.

4. Anna says:

This is truly bizarre. It is creepy yet fascinating, odd yet touching. This is love in one of its most raw and purest form. Some people need to love that deeply, the way the man loves his girlfriend.

• Jennifer says:

I totally agree. A bit creepy, but a show of love in its purest form. 🙂

• breakinbadd says:

Do you think he went a little to far though?
      I completely see his love for his girlfriend and how loyal he is to her, but was it even moral?

I am not going against his decision, but I do not feel that I would be strong enough to do this.

5. willofheart says:

I remember the I Too had a love story of Ravinder Singh in here it is also a true story happen in India, this is a sad story of true love and I admire to him because he fullfilled his promised no matter what happen…

6. joe says:

We never know how deeply we are loved, do we? WOW