Invisible Clothing Concept

This new concept of invisible clothing has not yet to release much information, but what I do know is that this fashion style probably causes a lot of double takes.
A man wearing clothing that looks like human skin

Invisible clothes concept

“Invisible Clothes” doesn’t actually make you invisible, but it definitely makes you look naked. I wonder if they will make this hoodie for girls.
A man wearing clothing that looks like human skin
Thanks to www.oddee.com  for these awesome pictures.

About breakinbadd
Hey I excel in just about anything that I try, who am I?

9 Responses to Invisible Clothing Concept

1. Darren gracey says:

Where can these be bought?

2. huertasneil says:

cool… how can i get it??

3. Kate says:

Hey..need to let you know that I need to unfollow your posts because I have a young son and am not sure of your content…but have enjoyed seeing the hard work on your blog with what I have read. Best of luck!

4. junubsudan says:

wow…a little creepy!

5. Helz-Design says:

so you can dress a man ;D

6. These are awesome! Very cool concept!

7. Thanks for giving us invisible clothing post. I love it! Many of us are not ashamed of bodies, but if you mention a nudist camp—you sure will get comments.
    Hello World!