Random Jaw-Dropping Facts
December 13, 2011 1 Comment
- According to a study from the University of California at Berkeley’s Center on Wage and Employment Dynamics: Six members of the Walton family, heirs to the Walmart fortune, possess wealth equal to that of the entire bottom 30 percent of Americans.
- The conflict in Darfur is driven by OIL. (Little does anyone know)
- Operation Northwoods was a proposal which called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One suggested act of terrorism was to blow up American Airliners and blame it on Cuba…..Ring any bells?
- On average, 13,000 earthquakes are located each year.
- About 500 small meteorites fall to earth every year but most fall in the sea and in unpopulated areas.
- There is zero gravity at the centre of the Earth
- The Sun is 330,330 times larger than the Earth.
- Earth is not round; it is slightly pear-shaped. The North Pole radius is 44mm longer than the South Pole radius.
- The Easter Island “Moai” Have Bodies…Underground.
- Slavery is still VERY real. There are North Korean slave-labor camps in Russia.
- Rats display human like empathy.
- Nasa is planning on sending worms into space.
- “Just a month before, Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong had left their colleague, Michael Collins, aboard spaceship Columbia and walked on the Moon…The old carpenter asked me if I really believed it happened. I said sure, I saw it on television. He disagreed; he said that he didn’t believe it for a minute, that ‘them television fellers’ could make things look real that weren’t. Back then, I thought he was a crank. During my eight years in Washington, I saw some things on TV that made me wonder if he wasn’t ahead of his time.” – President Bill Clinton
More cool random facts to come!