Explosions in The Sky

Easily my favorite Joe Rogan video on YouTube.

Out of the hundreds of videos he has, I think this one puts life into perspective for a lot of people.

The fact that we are concerned about meaningless nonsense more than the fact of our own existence is something we can all attest to.

We don’t want to ask the big questions and we are scared to find out what is behind the door.

If you haven’t listened to Joe Rogan before, I urge you to jump on the bandwagon and discover the true meaning behind this crazy thing we call life.

About TD
Live Consciously, Expand Your Awareness!

29 Responses to Explosions in The Sky

1. Pingback: The Truth Frequency « Zazen Life

2. Pingback: What is Truly Valuable in Life? « Zazen Life

3. Pingback: What is The “Real World?” « Zazen Life

4. EvolutionMan says:

I can relate to the above clip by Joe Rogan as it has taken me a life time to ask the questions that I am asking now. Thanks for visiting my blog.

5. Pingback: Three Easy Steps To Live The Zazen Life « Zazen Life

6. Pingback: Is This a Festivus Miracle? « Random and Sundry Things

7. Pingback: Stress: The Silent Killer « Zazen Life

8. Stelios says:

Thanks for the like and subscription.

9. nice to see this from his perspective, it must feel awfully alienating sometimes to be so plugged in socially.
    thanx

10. All I can say is maintain it up. This blog is so necessary in a time when everybody just desires to talk about how a lot of folks someones cheated on their wife with. I mean, thanks for bringing intelligence back to the web, its been sorely missed. Fantastic stuff. Please maintain it coming!

11. Pingback: Religion is an Illusion « Zazen Life

12. Pingback: Religion is an Illusion « Zazen Life

13. Theres….no….ground. Your just like in the middle of this thing and…there’s no edges…it just goes forever.

14. aawwa says:

Wow! Thanks for that video. It put into words, what I have been thinking about. It is so good to know that I am not alone in my view of the world.

Thanks for going to my blog too!

cheers
    Lorraine

15. Money says:

Thanx for coming to Evolution of baseball! I specialize in baseball but

I love all sports, so I will frequent your site!!!

16. szoutewelle says:

Thanks for liking my blog. I really enjoyed the Rogan video this morning. A good reminder.
    sarah

17. Pingback: Top 5 Essential Party Items « Zazen Life

18. backlinks says:

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

19. Pingback: The White Hole & The Multiverse Theory « Zazen Life

20. Pingback: Quantum Jumping « Zazen Life

21. Pingback: There’s No Ground « Zazen Life

22. Pingback: Freedom and Nirvana « Zazen Life

23. garrymoore says:

hi to all zazenlife.comers this is my first post and thought i would say hi –
    regards speak again soon
    gazza

24. I really hope other folks think your article right here as handy as I have. I operate a site personally and would be very happy for you or the guests on your web site to visit. Please feel free to read through my site just like I have with yours and post a comment or two if you find anything interesting. Thank you.